Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ward's Ap Biology Lab 5 Lab Report

's book fantasies

Hi everyone!

Not long ago, one of those places that we have booked to have a beer on a regular basis I was invited to translate and so leave recorded any fantasy I had this or had ever thought. curious initiative of The Llesqueria of Badalona, \u200b\u200bunique and original. For

result of improvisation, but also conditioned by one of those images that you are taped, put in the " book fantasies" as follows:

"Riding a bike along with all those women naked bike ride also the song Bicycle Race "

This fantasy was alluding to a large disc Queen" Jazz ", Where besides the hit single" Fat Bottomed Girls "there is also the major issue of" Bicycle race .

And in that place at that site that was available " book fantasies "have a huge poster with the album cover, which you can see in this same blog entry.

Who knows my musical tastes, you know that Queen , for me, is more than one group music. A true devotion.

I leave the link to the clip on YouTube: Bicycle race

For more information: Bicycle race in Wikipedia

Greetings!

ps: I invite you to visit The Llesqueria Badalona!

0 comments:

Post a Comment