Hi everyone!
New courses, this time the famous " Cursa de bombers." And again, personal sporting success: 37 minutes 23 seconds, at position 333, a total of 18000 participant. It is without doubt the best record I've done in a distance of 10 kms, narrowly beating second to those lightning fast 10 km from Caldes d'Estrac .
More than 18000 participants this year, the Cursa de Bombers is without doubt one of the courses Barcelona's most successful participation and also a clear example of excellent organization. The start of the course, organized by drawers credited as time worked very well this year and early on I could take the ideal pace, 3 minutes and 40 seconds km. As always, Parallel Avenue durum has been on the small gap that arises. Subsequently, the central kms Gran Via have been perfect to film at a constant rate, very strong, but wearable. And finally, the end, with some suffering for the effort he was making, but in the end, the reward: a time had not intended to achieve and reaffirms my good form!.
Anyway, I do not know if I've peaked or not, but I'm thinking about the next race for the better!
Greetings to all!
For more information: web Bombers traverse
0 comments:
Post a Comment