Hello!
This year is still very intense level of participation of popular courses and the purpose of completing a course per month is being fulfilled in spades.
This time, after an inscription almost without thinking, I decided to participate in the 1st edition Ciutat de l'Hospitalet attends , which as the name suggests, has the peculiarity that is entirely at night.
As expected, not too much participation, thus, good position in starting line. The tour, circular, was two laps of 5 km from the city that gives its name to the grade. streets like Gran Via, Avinguda Carrilet , through the Ikea , Gran Via 2 ... were part of the set of courses.
Honestly, the course was not too pleasant, rather ugly and sluggish, even with a rather dark street and some organizational failure. All this perhaps be improved in later editions. And
level courses, they faced this disease with the intention of being close to the mark of the Cursa de Bombers last Sunday, that is, closer to that great 3 brand 7 min and 23 seconds . And it was close: official time of 37 min and 49 seconds occupying the number 29 of more than 1000 participants. Perhaps the outcome could be better, since that same day, spend some energies that I found lacking especially in the second part of the grade. The legs were just of power, but making an extra effort with a rate per km of 3 minutes and 47 seconds , down from 38 minutes and so I got a result very close to the Cursa de Bombers .
do not know if I reached a point where to get off of 37 minutes possible, do not know. It may be possible to download it, but this would certainly have to spend much time to train and exercise more specific. For now, I run to enjoy and if the result comes, the better.
Incidentally, I recommend the book by journalist Arcadi Alibés Catalan, "Running per be happy." All of a logbook of this great popular marathon. Maybe now I am in that moment of " marquitis " as mentioned in the book.
Well, see you at the next course!
website of the course: click here
attends Result: click
result
A hug ! Paul
0 comments:
Post a Comment