Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Toddler Is Hungray All The Time

Simulation of Grazing

Hi everyone!

absence of a week for my first half marathon today, I made one of the longest runs in distance and time involved, neither more nor less than 25 kms did my legs.

Despite the burden of miles to take my legs, I needed to make a run long enough to more or less calculate or guess what the time the next Sunday's Mitja de Montornès accomplish.

The result has been 1 hour and 47 minutes to complete the 25 km coastal and totally flat. Badalona leaving and making the turn in Vilasar de Mar, with the wind on the outward slightly against. The result for me is more than positive: first, because I had never been printed in a very long, going at a pace of 4 minutes and 4 minutes 10 seconds km, ideal for mitja and secondly because this way I can assess what will be my result of Sunday 28.

Mitja The target for the Montornès is finish, it's my first half, do not go with great pretensions, but being more ambitious, I hope to finish some time by less than an hour and 25 minutes. The projected at the moment are positive and hope to be a ceiling for the grade. There

certain nerves, but there will not wait to finish it and if it can be to make a longer than worthy. I'll tell you



Hello everyone! Paul

0 comments:

Post a Comment