was going to record yourself when your poem declaimed, but suddenly I just wanted to hear sitting in that scenario, just wanted to remind you feeling every one of your poems, you keep your word and sound of each of them in my mind, to bring phone lines for days ... I am happy to know that you are part of my herd, or maybe I which is part of yours, it is nice knowing that you are just stubborn and volatile but have crossed only a few words and did not even know ...
I raise a thousand times, and a thousand more, when falling back, I'll rise with my head held high, with open arms, with a broken heart, but knowing that I like you, am one of those they love. .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I had to be of those who love
I had to be fools
Giving you all without fear,
Of those fools who claim
Deliver the heart.
feel what I touch
That is called disappointment,
When the other does not understand the nobility of love
I had to be fools
Giving you all without fear,
Of those fools who claim
Deliver the heart.
feel what I touch
That is called disappointment,
When the other does not understand the nobility of love
I had to have horses
Inside the heart,
galloping through my veins,
When the scourge of love
I hit too hard
Unleashing the passion.
I touch be with those who love,
I am not ashamed, not me, Because my love is
paid
When I feel an illusion,
When I look in his eyes
Or when I feel the smell.
When I love without boundaries, I fear that my heart
,
fall short on delivery,
I give it all for no reason.
Take thou my heart, I
gift gives and I'll give it my own hand
is Yours, and I give it right
of pieces in my chest.
That pain does not hurt when delivered,
heart for love and not denied,
self-denial What a feeling,
is withering the soul at a time.
But what you can understand all this?
You who are the beloved and the lover not
not pretend that even for a moment
You understand the reason for my surrender
not you know that is the feeling that here in the chest, caused by something exploded
your breath,
You do not know what giving a lifetime
For a dream, a illusion or a dream.
not know!
do not understand!
That glory is only
The blessed elected us, lovers! That
die and move on.
Walking in the path of emotions,
And sure that all actions,
For love
have been made and will be rewarded someday
When I find that being that I respond
And love me as I have loved so far,
... I'll give you the best of my battles
And those voices emanating from my soul, thanking
cry out to life!
I played ... in love ... Be with those who love!
Odin Dupeyron.
Inside the heart,
galloping through my veins,
When the scourge of love
I hit too hard
Unleashing the passion.
I touch be with those who love,
I am not ashamed, not me, Because my love is
paid
When I feel an illusion,
When I look in his eyes
Or when I feel the smell.
When I love without boundaries, I fear that my heart
,
fall short on delivery,
I give it all for no reason.
Take thou my heart, I
gift gives and I'll give it my own hand
is Yours, and I give it right
of pieces in my chest.
That pain does not hurt when delivered,
heart for love and not denied,
self-denial What a feeling,
is withering the soul at a time.
But what you can understand all this?
You who are the beloved and the lover not
not pretend that even for a moment
You understand the reason for my surrender
not you know that is the feeling that here in the chest, caused by something exploded
your breath,
You do not know what giving a lifetime
For a dream, a illusion or a dream.
not know!
do not understand!
That glory is only
The blessed elected us, lovers! That
die and move on.
Walking in the path of emotions,
And sure that all actions,
For love
have been made and will be rewarded someday
When I find that being that I respond
And love me as I have loved so far,
... I'll give you the best of my battles
And those voices emanating from my soul, thanking
cry out to life!
I played ... in love ... Be with those who love!
Odin Dupeyron.
0 comments:
Post a Comment