Today I think I was about my limit, my physical demand in the form of a great result, the best since I run for about 6 years.
I had good sensations, the train was still good despite the tiredness and stress crawl lately, I've got my best mark in the discipline of the 10 kms: 37 minutes 35 seconds! Since 32 of nearly 500 participants!
really was a perfect course, very fast, where the number of participants played us for a quick start, fast athletes' selection, obtaining a faster pace. Very fast early miles, while strolling through the streets of Caldes d'Estrac, intermediate km pace along the promenade towards the nearby town of Sant Vicenç de Montalt and final kilometers to finish where you had to leave the rest. I have the feeling that the 3 to 5 kilometers, I lost some time, was not entirely comfortable, but luckily, from that point mileage, I've regained the momentum ended with a good rhythm.
I had never been so close to the first and this has been an extra motivation to get the result. Upon arriving at the finish line and see the target time has been a huge rush, a prize so much effort, training, exercises to improve technique, weights, swimming, ...
Now the next challenge for me has a greater physical demands: the mitja of Montornès. It will be my first half, 21 km of racing, sure to be very tough, but without any pressure. Only the goal of finishing.
For more information about the results:
"Resultat attends Caldes d'Estrac"
A hug to everyone! Paul
0 comments:
Post a Comment