Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Knock Off Jac Vanek Bracelets




hurts ... once again stop my steps, and do not run, I do not hide ... only hurts a little less yesterday, today a little more.

Again my life stops, oscillating between run away or face what makes me cringe. My paper boat is sinking, between waves of disappointments, including discontinued lines, in tears I can not contain ...

I was very alone, was better off without you, because now that I have and I'm not ... was better off without you ... without knowing what it was touching, without knowing the bittersweet taste of your lips, without feeling your hugs ... full discover you were better off because now that I have not know what to do with me because you are not mine, but the wind that brings only sometimes, between songs, in whispers, in the shadows ... the wind that takes you away, that breaks my breath to breath, it hurts not having you and you ... frozen in your cynicism acute, spraying my desire to stay with you ... It hurts me knowing you and knowing you are outside ... between full moon dance in the rain that poisons my face and swallows the salt from my eyes, sighing thirsty and omitted words. Today your lips I know more acidic than sweet, sour and your looks and your words without any expression ... acid and my soul that you've been in the pockets ...

I consecrated you, your foolish games, your lies oblique, your constant rejection of your cynicism pathetic ... I'm tired of pretending that nothing happens, I'm tired of you and the crumbs with effusive give me irony ... It hurts the soul that you've won in every kiss, my hands hurt from hitting your memory to get you into oblivion, my feet hurt to walk your dark paths I lead nowhere ... I'm tired of me, to let you break and bend my mood, I'm tired of the rain that never stops, I dissolved, which fills me ... My Aching Heart por tu ácido que petrifica mi interior haciendolo girones... Cansada de seguir avanzando sin rumbo fijo, de esquivar los golpes, ya no quiero golpes, ya me han golpeado bastante... sólo quiero dejar de sentir, oscurecerme lento y aumentar la acidez a la que me estoy haciendo tolerante... olvidar que alguna vez fuiste dulce, olvidar que algún día descubrí lo que tanto quería encontrar... te descubrí lleno de sicatrices... sólo quería curarte, pero me olvidé de mi.

Mi Barco de Papel se hunde... sublime ilusión...

0 comments:

Post a Comment