Thursday, July 9, 2009

Different Colored Bracelets




dreamed I was a rock ...
an agate within a stream, always seeing the sky, waiting to take a huge leap and reach the clouds, reach my dreams, you reach you between flashes of joy and desire to eat the world at his fists.

dreamed that you could see, they hand me over, I took care as before, so that no one near me.

... and now that I've gotten used to your absence, the wolves come almost everyday, but taught me to protect me, to use my steering wheel gun insurmountable ... my dignity unbreakable, non-malleable ...

... and now that you are no longer I dive in streams of memories and I feel alive and full of enthusiasm, because it is live again remind him that we were a year ago, exactly one year ago we surrender and you closed your eyes forever, but let my heart open and an intruder got, scratched him, slowly and ruthlessly desgarranome ... I closed my eyes, I bit my lip and threw him into oblivion, because they saw what you saw in me because I broke a couple of times with the cruelty of his words and cynicism of their actions, because there are only tear, and there is only resignation, acceptance of the loss, to raise my anchor and go my way, no turning back ... disappointment and sometimes hurts love hurts more than previously thought began to emerge ...

dreamed you were here, holding my hand as before plunging into your chest and your arms strong perfect ... I dreamed that I was living was a dream and that dream was my reality ... I thought it was all a nightmare, I thought that was where it should be, and to open my eyes I realized that even if the place is supposed to be, do not like ... I have always considered someone who goes against the established, perhaps for convenience, perhaps only to contradict, perhaps because I always do what I please ... and yesterday was no exception ...

... I lost again ... let me back ... but I'm not going to back ... either by him or by you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment