There was rain ... I hope I have not gone to such a high speed ... the car skidded, the latter went so slow, I could see the cars on my side, the dark sky, dust on the windshield, and the retaining wall in front of us.
Containment of motion, strength, speed, restraint of hysteria, thoughts ... burning in my arm, without fear, without shouting ... smoke time stopped, I thought my car so much as turned ... and suddenly the silence, a silence long and absurd, silence full of memories, everything that can not be controlled.
help came, the rain returned, the pain became a little stronger, the pain and consciousness ... sound so strong impact in that wall also returned at times. The pain in my back, my neck twisted, the pangs of my chest, bruises on my knees and back burning in my arms ... I opened the door, my legs ached and trembled a little, unknown faces in a look of wonder, helping 5 people, police everywhere, it was a dream was real, I really was standing in the middle of one peripheral that comes out daily in the news, but now it was me, it was my scene, it was my car, my life was suspended in those eternal minutes ... real as the warmth of my arm real as Gags and xylocaine when my wound healed, I still hear the knock on the wall, my whole body hurts, it hurts me to have hit my car, but they are just that, shock. . . shock that will heal with time ... no matter how long it takes.
... I feel more alive than ever!
0 comments:
Post a Comment