No more ...
... not a day more ... Already
break free as I always have been, no more ties that I become vulnerable, it's over!
The rain stopped and I feel radiant, invincible, ordinary and victimizer ... no intention of revenge, I just want to leave, I'm too much for you ... I came back dying, I became insecure and full of doubt, uncertainty cheap ... no more! Who do you think you are, if you said it yourself, you are a disgusting and sickening that provoke me ...
is a shame, because I came to believe it was everything I was looking for, but I am more sorry for you settle for so little, a coward, a liar, believe yourself superior and being just a pawn of fate irrefetuable. .. Would you be happy, as I am now without you.
Yes, once again eqivoqué me, I think the disappointment and hurt less, it's not worth it hurts a little more, I close the eyes, open hands, Gags accent a little, but I'm still standing, because oak stand always die ... and what do you think? I still do not die, much less for you!
Goodbye
0 comments:
Post a Comment