a tod @ s. Wola
I'm back, busted, but I am.
Well, the concert Deliverance ... of putisima mother, pardon the expression, but the show deserves it.
We stand at the forefront, at least I and at the time that usually leaves some people up to the public on the topic "In light of Lorenzo"
there I was, to a dance in stage.
there I was, to a dance in stage.
The pity is that the camera had me in the bag, ie, I could make any photo, but there are someone who recorded there with a mobile
to see if I can find ... at least to have the moment captured.
to see if I can find ... at least to have the moment captured.
Here are photos of the concert
The next day I went to bed camping , because, frankly, not much more I have, well if you drink and smoke, but this can be done lying
and Monday night Estepona Rock , to see children red eyes , Kiko Veneno , Eskorzo and Reincidentes .
Children red eyes cane as usual, no more pictures because I took away time Pá paste boats, but unfortunately I only had an hour to play, which is very bit and the sound was not very good, but it was worth.
Here are photos http : / / public.fotki.com/anadcx80/estepona_rock /
was going to take the video camera, but I forgot, so I recorded a couple videos with the camera, poor quality, bad sound, just record
sequences in 45 seconds ... but here are a souvenir.
sequences in 45 seconds ... but here are a souvenir.
For if you want to view
..
Kiko Veneno , well ... was not my type of music, but it was good to sit a while to take and prepare something. .. relax.
I have no photos, try to take some, but I caught a bit far.
Eskorzo and brutal ... I tell you, I was so canijilla, tucked around the Mogollon, jumping around between pushing, prodding and occasional out that most to go to have a good time seemed likely to get their hands on chicks that were out there, but it was very good and of course, I did a couple of pictures, I forgot the flash, so we had to tweak the Paint Shop Pro, so the quality is worse than the children red eyes , but here they are.
Reincidentes , just as brutal or worse than Eskorzo , some people left the concert with tops broken and mouth blown, I have very few photos, in this situation was not much better to get the camera ... could end up trampled, but hey, here they are.
Then back to the campsite, eating kebabs at half past five (even stomach hurts me just to remember) and that was my
weekend ... if you were so all I longed to 4 º.
Juasssss .... as I write this I am teaching my child the videos of children in red eye and here the brat with
three years old crying because he wanted to go, pa me that this child has gone to his mother lol.
Kisses
0 comments:
Post a Comment