hehehehe .... I am very happy today.
This morning I went to the salon again, again I
changed my look, but this time the color ... very radical.
I get to the office, temiƩndoles, because imagine, a real estate and I
to these hairs, the conversation with my boss, which bad (or good) luck was there today:
My boss: - What do you think this is? ... A nightclub
I: - Is not it? Well I'll be confused local (hehehe)
My boss: "You know when I think of these things right?
Me: - What do you want to do the same? If
you want to spend the number of the hairdresser.
End of issue, out on the street.
I went to take my coffee to think about what he would do
now without work, a child, mortgage, etc ... and a boy comes to me (my awesome uncle, a cabinet recessed) asks me if I am Ana, if I'm the masseur
(yeah yeah) and offers me work in his gym professional body aesthetics
(hair removal, slimming treatments, massages, etc)
I can not believe it!
I'm still shaking, do not jump to kiss
because I do not know, that if I ate it.
finally going to work on what I have studied and come up to me
well as from under a rock.
Ayyyyy .... I hope the winning streak lasts!
PS: To those who told me to go out very serious ...¡¡ Sorry! It cost me smile at the camera, hate the pictures.
0 comments:
Post a Comment