Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Meaning Of Colorful Beaded Bracelets 2010



Well, Girlgs pandemic has happened to me, so here goes (ie. .. go little questions)

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BLOGO?
Relatively ... little, from 31 May this year.

HOW YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF THE BLOGS AND YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE?
Well I got a MSN space and time I moved to Blogger, but do not remember how I met them.

DIME FIVE BLOGS THAT FOLLOW A DAILY or too often.
Fany's trunk, THE Siona store, World of Rushi , Patry's world, Since the pallet and some more.

ARE YOU READER / A anonymous @ IN ANY BLOG?
Yes, I think everybody does ... right?

AUTHORS HAVE ANY SYMPATHY SPECIAL you wake up?
Most authors of blogs that I wake up in my sympathy (but that would read), but Fany is very special to me.

WHAT BLOGS considered of better quality?
difficult question, because each has something special, but I love Dany Space has been a very interesting and I like very well expressed.

HOW FIVE BLOGS DRUNKENNESS Would you go?
is difficult to decide if you do not know personally ... with anyone, then whether there is good cheer, because we know p at the next.

what three blogger @ S HAPPEN ONE NIGHT OF SEXUAL MADNESS?
gets it's little question ... anyone out there who has a morbid, but as for a night of madness sexuarrrr, and although they did not know it would not say: P

" HAS KNOWN TO SOME KEY @ BEYOND?
No, but do not rule.

ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH YOUR BLOG?
No, honestly it seems a wasted space, but it helps me relief and entertainment.

CHOOSE BETWEEN THREE AND FIVE blogger @ S TO RESPOND TO THESE QUESTIONS IN YOUR BLOGS.
difficult, almost tod @ s l @ s I know have gone through the aro.Fany ( Fany's trunk) , Rushi ( World of Rushi ) , Esther (Esther The storage ) .

0 comments:

Post a Comment