Tuesday, August 22, 2006

French Farmhouse Furniture




Well, today I come personally disappointed.

After testing a single state without cigar (without condiments) since 27 December last year ... I fell
will about a month.
At the time I gave no importance, I said "Bua ... for a cigarette," but it was not just one, was one
after another.
I feel terrible, everyone congratulated me for so long without testing and have not relapsed and now
disappointment is not only mine, but overall, my family and friends
believing I could and I had the willpower not to fall ...

Now I have to start to leave, again through the bad times when the cafelito ...
Well, change your look, tired of my hair and the "have" recortao almost without my permission ... to see what you think, I see very rare, but
be getting used to.

Before / after

0 comments:

Post a Comment