Thursday, June 22, 2006

Wild Thornberrys Wildlife Rescue Game Free Online



Well, fast approaching birthday of my nano (Sunday) ... begin the preparations, gifts, cake, snacks and most importantly, their grandparents have come from Belgium.
for two years now not seen, but not as my baby down the embraced and kissed, and that at that time had only a year old ... Is it possible that even remember them .
To my surprise the first thing they say when they come to my house is ... "We've brought something you like"
Ahhhhhh!
LEONIDAS!
Leonidas Chocolates, all white chocolate, which are those that m ... I like half a kilo of chocolates.
I'm putting the boots!
advantage they're here, I'm ready for them out all the birthdays, Christmas and other gifts arrears have leftover pasta (how bad I am)
Yesterday, the same arriving late, I take them to the mall ... lol, long story, and there are still two weeks to go, when you go makes a summary de todo lo que les he conseguido sacar.

PD. El tatoo aun no he ido ni a sacar la cita, se estropeo el coche y aun no he tenido tiempo :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment