Friday, June 2, 2006

Thank You Letter To Pastor For Funeral




is about, today I made a step further, every day I have more desire ...
what?
of school starts, lol.
This morning I went to register my fat, that I have that tin dish and start the next academic year and is even throughout the summer before that.
not for being quiet in the morning, since morning I am working and I do not see anyway, is because I bring their first drawings, crafts, songs learned ... is to see him with his bag of Pooh, his sandwich for recreation, making friends and enemies,
(there all) .... Ayyyy, I get older.
For now we will enjoy this and this weekend, if nothing stops me on Saturday I took him to the beach, at night the circus and Sunday to spend the day in the field to bathe for the first time
in a river (try it last summer, but he was afraid of fish)

One thing, I'm looking for or trying to design a tattoo for my shoulder / arm, tribal style, if you've seen out there pictures that I can give ideas, please ....
not want to copy anyone, I want to be unique, original and designed by me, but I run out of ideas.
I have already drawn
few (16 in particular) , but i do if I get something better.

Besus, Ana

0 comments:

Post a Comment