I think I have to start believing in miracles ...
Yesterday we were ready to go to the beach when my father called me and told me I had day off and if the child could take 5 minutes to see it, my parents' house is under construction and I love to take the chubby there because there danger everywhere.
When my father wanted me to teach a room upstairs that had expanded.
As they were waiting for them to take the stair railing had been removed to lighten the old carpenter job,
view enlargement Once, my child, I release the hand and runs out into the hallway, I run behind him, but did not arrive on time and saw fell by the stairwell (about 3 meters high) . Almost
jump down, had fallen on his ass and almost without daring to touch it if she had hurt the little back, feel a bit to tell me where it hurt, but did not stop mourn and could not tell where I felt more pain. Finally
rose on their own feet and we ran to the emergency.
After waiting 4 hours at room waiting for the child without complaining and tired of asking when they would meet, we say that they have been lost and therefore the report had not yet called up consultation and blame me for it.
Yell, insult them, I remembered all his family and ordered the complaint form (any) , at that time the situation changed, they asked me apologize in a matter of minutes, we were making films, reflex tests, sonograms, etc ... Neither
half hour and he was ready.
Neither doctors believe it, after falling three meters ...
Yesterday we were ready to go to the beach when my father called me and told me I had day off and if the child could take 5 minutes to see it, my parents' house is under construction and I love to take the chubby there because there danger everywhere.
When my father wanted me to teach a room upstairs that had expanded.
As they were waiting for them to take the stair railing had been removed to lighten the old carpenter job,
view enlargement Once, my child, I release the hand and runs out into the hallway, I run behind him, but did not arrive on time and saw fell by the stairwell (about 3 meters high) . Almost
jump down, had fallen on his ass and almost without daring to touch it if she had hurt the little back, feel a bit to tell me where it hurt, but did not stop mourn and could not tell where I felt more pain. Finally
rose on their own feet and we ran to the emergency.
After waiting 4 hours at room waiting for the child without complaining and tired of asking when they would meet, we say that they have been lost and therefore the report had not yet called up consultation and blame me for it.
Yell, insult them, I remembered all his family and ordered the complaint form (any) , at that time the situation changed, they asked me apologize in a matter of minutes, we were making films, reflex tests, sonograms, etc ... Neither
half hour and he was ready.
Neither doctors believe it, after falling three meters ...
had nothing!
Only the pain of the blow that they say will last a few days.
Now who am I not right, I see the image of the boy falling every time I close my eyes, I get the impression that could have prevented it, he could have taken it, I should not have led to a house under construction, sincerely, I feel very bad mother now.
Only the pain of the blow that they say will last a few days.
Now who am I not right, I see the image of the boy falling every time I close my eyes, I get the impression that could have prevented it, he could have taken it, I should not have led to a house under construction, sincerely, I feel very bad mother now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment