Friday, May 14, 2010

Soy Sauce Dark Or Light

Sunday: the course of Dimoni! 1st


Hi everyone!

On Sunday 16, will be my first participation in the city where I live so many years since I exist in this world: the course of Dimon i de Badalona.

Many have been the reasons which have not been involved, among others, and the most repeated, has always been disputed that the course is always a holiday for the city Badalona coinciding with the celebrations of the city, which was totally impossible to dispute it because of my job duties, which to date, always been carried out in Barcelona.

Well, this year is on Sunday, thus there is no excuse. Y I have many reasons for it: to be the course of my city, being the first time, by the way, by the people of Follow me and also because, for a competitive sense. At this point, this year the rate of popular participation in courses is still very high and also with very good results. Thus, following the course as linia Hospitalet, Caldes d'Estrac i Bombers, should be stripped cerquita of 37. We'll see, I prefer to be cautious and attends day get carried away by the sensations and enjoy running.

Nothing, I invite you to particpate in this thirty-first edition of the Dimoni Course, which is also free.

For more information:

Course Registration Dimoni

Greetings! Paul

0 comments:

Post a Comment