My courage was left hanging on that huge and remote branch that the wind moves so slowly. My dreams pull me feet and me entangled in its magnificence. The steps follow me happy wherever you go, the trees scream my name, my hands hurt from hitting me with your memory.
closed my eyes in your last kiss. You closed your embrace my arms and my small body off balance in your absence and my alleged claims. I forget so easily, I hid in the night, I closed the heart between your fists and woke up the agony of spare me so much freedom. If
goodbye is what you want, I say goodbye forever. If away from me is what you want, I leave you forever. If mind is what you make it easier, get you came, your lies hurt me more than your truth and your secrets.
not I look back, life has taught me to respect me, I've taken so many things that I considered mine, who has taught me that although I take without borrowing, you'll never be mine.
taught me that life does not always want what's best, taught me to accept that things can not be controlled ... But who teaches her that she too is wrong? Has taught me to understand that I have to let go, even though you were a mirage I always hope to find, you free even against everything beautiful that move me.
I can not look back, but what I most want to stay just standing there, with endless explanations and arguments that have no validity to what my heart can not understand. Loose
your hand, fear is making fun of me, time and death as well. Alone, do not know why I'm surprised ... Maybe it was the first time I wanted to say Yes
0 comments:
Post a Comment