twisted feelings ... want to sleep and forget.
Desire to stop and understand whether it is really worth much mental exhaustion.
I stay silent, my fingers speak for me. I would go back, and say No. .. would you were a bad dream, a nightmare absurd ... would not hit me as your words, or to produce in me the unbearable emptiness I feel in my stomach that makes me nauseous, I stopped the steps and makes me want to forget ... forever.
I have a huge desire to tear me, because it only hurt me ... your selfishness, your pride, your inability to understand, your intelligence squared, your words tear me apart again ... my inability to understand you, my supposed intelligence impertinent ... it hurts not know who I am, it hurts when you disown the defensive ... because it emphasizes the hole in my stomach, clouding mis pensamientos, y los bellos recuerdos que portan tu nombre se llenan de lodo y se disuelven como en arenas movedizas, se terminan por romper mis dedos, que gritan desesperados por que regreses con tus sonrisas perfectas y tus miradas sonrientes... Una vez más me pierdo en tu inmensidad...
... Mi egoísmo, mi soberbia, mi lluvia interna hace corto circuito con todo lo que siento... ese remolino que estropea las bromas y las risas... mis pies están fríos, mi espalda y mis piernas también... no puedo ir a dónde estás... pero tampoco quiero quedarme aquí... mejor me voy a mis sueños... donde puedo tenerte siempre, radiante y lleno de encanto... donde no me lastimas ni me haces sentir tan pequeña e insignificante... where you stay with me, where he escaped in time ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment