Thursday, December 17, 2009

What Salon In Alabama Sewn In Extensions



Hello!!

I recently acquired a new running shoes. Everyone knows my passion and almost mono by running, an activity that began around 4 years ago. I had never seen a special interest in this sport, but little by little, my dedication to it and seeing how many miles I devour a year, make it almost becomes a way of life.

As the years have passed, I've been surrounding myself with different material, whether watches, heart rate monitors, chips, pedometers, ... but without doubt one of the elements required and must be valued more than any other are the shoes.

When you start it in this world, you may not have considered or not value greatly footwear, but over time, when you run on a regular basis and the number of miles per week ranges between 40 and 50 kms, you start to analyze the issue of the sneakers is a vital element. It is no longer whether the shoe is aesthetically beautiful or not, if it is cheap or expensive, if such a mark or another, but to take care of your feet, knees and other elements that come into play and that are activated whenever jog.

And at this point, because many elements are those that come into play when choosing the shoe. Tread neutral, supine, weight, kilometers per week, type of surface , .... all these terms are essential parameters for a correct choice of the latter. Characteristics that must be present and taking into account all this, some esteem and confidence especially by the manufacturer, I chose the Mizuno Wave Precision 9 , model no longer makes or at least newer versions available as versions 10 and 11.

This shoe, very light for its low 280 grams, ideal for regular runners with neutral footprint and low weight. The success that I had given the Mizuno Wave Rider 11 , I had been decanted to stick with this brand and the model, but seeing the Rider are a model for riders of a certain scale and weight, optimize the search of new shoes to a shoe better suited for lighter riders.

the moment, I have a week with them. No problem with them, ligerisemas weight, comfortable and with the added bonus that aesthetically is a model that I love, with its predominantly red.

Not long ago, an acquaintance at the gym told me to see my shoes, "Oysters that cool! ." To which I replied: "Yeah, yeah, be cool all you want, but if they knew these trotting ahead of them, would come running! ."

For if, with the latter, is a way to emphasize that there are a lot ahead to devour miles, running and ultimately to enjoy!

Greetings to all! Paul



For more information:

- Mizuno Wave Precision 9 running in Gadgets
- Mizuno Manufacturer Web

0 comments:

Post a Comment