Hello!
relax Sunday night, singing as the soundtrack for this afternoon quiet and calm, after seeing my nephew Dylan celebrates its first anniversary.
Time for the section of "Great lyrics ." And I prefer "Mrs. Cold " of Ki ngs of convenience . I have been a pleasant surprise with the record of this group so far had no knowledge even of their existence. The music world is sometimes a surprise package as Forrest Gump would say in that scene, and one day, you hear a song and is still playing with his chorus and lyrics, something catchy.
Well without further delay I leave the letter and the video for the Norwegian group, with their acoustic guitars as a symbol of this group, which since 1999 has been among us. Its members, two childhood pals, one might classify as an indie-pop group with folk and even some Bossa nova in their songs.
For more information on this group:
- Kings of convenience in Wikipedia
- Official Web Kings of convenience
A hug to everyone!!
Pablo
El video en Youtube
Mrs. Cold
Kings of convenience
Hey baby, Mrs. Cold
Acting so tough,
didn't know you had it in you so be hurt at all
You waited too long
You should've hook me,
before I put my raincoat on
When can I get it
When can I see
You were fronting because
You knew you'd find yourself vulnerable around me
When can I get it
When can I see
You feel vulnerable around me
Hey, baby
whats going on?
We lost control and you lost your tongue
You Deaf
lost me in my ear
Nothing you can say is gonna change the way I feel
When can I get it
When can I see You were fronting
Because You Knew You find yourself vulnerable around me When can I
get it
When can I see
I step too close to your boundaries
You wanted nobody around to see
You feel vulnerable around me Hey baby
What is love?
It Was Just A Game
We Both played and we cannot get enough of
0 comments:
Post a Comment