You, are effective, you care about the results, goals, objectives ...
I'm efficient, I like the results, of course, but in better conditions ... and sometimes I think your conditions are not optimal for me ... and sometimes it hurts ... away from you it hurts, it hurts me afraid of you, it hurts me and I find that important, nor necessary for you ... I hurt it hurts, it hurts me feel sorry and not being able to help or do not let me do it ... Sometimes I would stop to miss even a little ... Sometimes I would tear the heart and reason to live, achievements, and extreme cold.
Do not you realize how much you would make of Mi, without attacking me? Did not I realize that by giving you the best of me, perhaps you are attacking? It hurts me also that you do not realize this, I always try to be best for you, listening to you for hours, expecting nothing in return, because all I want is to be there for you, with the words floating, with dreams to our fingertips ... Sometimes I would stop time, or back ... decision again, return to dream that could keep you from time to time in my sheets and my legs ... sometimes you can not imagine how much I regret having met you, because you have to give up and have to forget is the hardest thing I had to do ... but I love you Rather, I want you to be happy, but not me ... Freedom has always been you and not me who will remove it, because even me, she will always be ours ...
I feel poisoned, your words tear me apart, because you could accomplish so much to me with a smile, a hug, a kiss, a call ...
you ... poison from my ... I have no moon, no stars, I have only one pair of hands that hold you tightly, you want to fly with you, you win ... worldly success do not know, just know that you are my success in my dreams, my trophy, not my medal, but my success ... sometimes you are my everything, my all ... so many but I want happy, although I understand and accept that it will not be by my side, but that wring my soul, even if it destroys of what little faith I had left ... if there was still ...
close my eyes, let it go your hand, bite my lips to bleed ... We'll meet again ... getting lost in your eyes dilated and wax your skin ...
Poison me ...
poison you
0 comments:
Post a Comment