Suddenly I too gave me a huge desire to swim, to forget everything, to forget that always I will be alone ...
long time ago I was not the time to talk with you, see your eyes like two spheres on ... I like that I take into account, because among so lonely and so cold your smile and your eyes make me pause a bit to remember how we spent hours together talking about a thousand things, I like to see you happy, so full of enthusiasm, I feel mine have been stuck between the uncertainty and effort, between my obligations and the future we desire ...
I like to remember your father, as he like you taught me so much, I miss him and sometimes leaves me more selfish, he wanted back if only for a day to hug him and tell him how much I've missed ... Sometimes I like to split the wind, and remember the days when no concerns were beyond a strawberry ice cream with chocolate ...
I do not feel the warm water, or the desire to cleanse my soul, I just feel cold at the tip of my nose, filtering through my clothes, boring inside, leaving me more lonely than it was ... the warmth of your eyes turn a bit my thoughts and remind me that you are also alone in the tales of your life, forbidden longings in your memories and your experience ...
I miss the beach to escape from the world, to learn to let go of what I'll never have to take forces and rescue ... to forget this loneliness that on days like today, I weigh so much ... but I love being with me, because I learn to accept this lonely, so sad, so free and so I ... it costs me far too accepting that today I feel so alone, because I like it that way, wrapped in myself, not wanting to be with anyone else.
I lack the Moon, who accompanied me happy, that lit my dreams and told me tales of pandora ... I need coffee and books, strange faces, songs and glasses fogged vanilla ... I feel lonely, but I feel good, I think it is the custom and the distance, I think that I have no other, cold air, vacuum unwavering, spasms, white dreams, cold again, loneliness, my heart hurts a little less .
Thank you for trusting in me ... thanks for making me remember my Grandfather, by the film today, for your enthusiasm and hope ... thanks for your words that arm of mine, thanks for sharing the same loneliness that is our accomplice, not to forget me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment