After much thought and much thought has been given today do love my boyfriend ...
No, if I do not!
If I want to live together on Monday and will not live alone with my nano, it points to the mad house, I hope not runs away the first day.
We are doing very well, my child and my family loves it too, so why not, try not lose anything ... I hope.
No, if I do not!
If I want to live together on Monday and will not live alone with my nano, it points to the mad house, I hope not runs away the first day.
We are doing very well, my child and my family loves it too, so why not, try not lose anything ... I hope.
Best expects me tonight, my friends have prepared a sort of bachelorette party, freedom, independence total of cafelito evenings at home, to go wherever and whenever I wanted with my nano ... snif, snif (off I regret)
We'll see that I have prepared, certainly nothing good, and I will tell you.
Besos.
0 comments:
Post a Comment