After an eternity without update ... update, finally.
My absence was due to a little problem with the eye, fairly recently I had surgery the right eye and now it appears that the ulcer has been reopened, but very good, more or less.
.
Today was the first day of school in my Albertito, many nerves, long run to be late, but very good.
I thought would cry, but no, the brat will go through the door from school and says "bye, and off you go" ... after all, you stay here.
I went to take me a coffee alone, quiet, relaxed, without throwing snot sleeve, after three years ... last one, but I must say that I've missed much, but I guess that will be getting used to.
.
We are now planning what will be our next getaway, go to Caceres, which should be beautiful (do not know why I have not ever gone), apart from going to know, also go to a concert of " Children red eyes . "
There'll meet Rosita, JustRi, I guess Chris and Sam, also followers of the group that we know through this medium (internet) through the Children's Forum.
I'll tell you, I hope to bring pictures, although this still remains, will be the first weekend in October.
.
yyyyyyyy .... well, work, luxury, just happened there almost all day, but I have fun, I like and the pay is good, so what else I can ask.
.
tod @ s Hope ye well, next time I sit in front of the pileup that I hope to visit all blogs, now I have to go ... and forito of PspAddiction, you not forgotten, but it does not happen, I do not have time, if not even pass through my page ...
.
Many kisses to everyone
0 comments:
Post a Comment