Sunday, February 7, 2010

Things To Put In Your Shoes



Hello!

The very next day 19 of this month. For those who do not know, that day, a server turns 29 winters, 29 winters at the back., 29 years of existence in this world.

For this reason, and especially excited I want to celebrate with you all. The truth is that still in the incubator stage for that kind of celebration day, there is absolutely nothing planned, but surely the party will be in the format most posterior dinner drink and dancing.

Well, all those people who are interested in coming, which you and I will advance a very great hope, just have to download this invitation which appears below, print and present the day of the event.

I know that with everyone I have the same treatment, with some links more to me than others, there's probably inconveniences with the date of the celebration, but I repeat my special pleasure to share this celebration with you all.

Anyway, I look forward to your presence, you are all invited to my birthday to celebrate in style and in company of your presence.


A hug to everyone! Paul

0 comments:

Post a Comment