Sunday, October 11, 2009

What Is The Respiration Of A Cricket?





Today could get away with you ... cruising around the universe, supernovae melt in my hands, and eat a bunch of stars newly sprouted ...

Today I feel that I want a little more, but the ghosts of your past continue rondándote so close, although mine has been lost since I took up the reins of my life and I decided to fulfill my dreams ...

Today I am more proud of you, have you by my side, but sometimes you do not have, but sometimes I miss it ... Not usually dependent on virtually anything and it bothers me look so conformist, but I need to run away and face my fears, I need you to fill me with enthusiasm and energy to become a better person, to feel complete list, you need to achieve my goals, because it strengthens me in a way that I can not even explain .... if it is true, I'm very self, I like doing things on my own and I know how far I get ... but when you touch me, when you hold me, when your lips are fused with mine, when you tell me how cute I am, when suddenly your eyes and I can change it to reflect me, I do not know what happens, it is as if time stop jealous, or perhaps an accomplice, making me understand the inevitable.

Today I do not like not being at your side because when I'm with you, is when I more I learn, is when I can mute your words with a tender kiss, happy walks and a chill down my spine, when you answer holding my waist, sucking my lips, down my neck, it's like suddenly the guard come down and let me enter your world unconscious ... like you're hoping you pull your body into mine, which surrounds your neck with my arms in that combination of looks that make us one.

transform
Me, you hide, destroy me, complete me ... How do you do for not wanting to be here? When your smile foolishly tells me so much and lose control for a moment ... perhaps that's why you go away and we are wrong, you and me ... So you agree not to need ... This is how you do it? Teach me to not want to be with you, teach me to not need you ...

Today I want to be with you and learn a little more about me, now I need you more than ever, because although not depend on you, I do not know the looks I find myself in the mirror gives me, no chills, no suction or hidden words, no answer, nor looks to accelerate my pulse, no supplement kisses my lips, my hands are empty today, especially today I believe it is colder than other days.

Teach to hold you forever without me you are necessary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment