... no respiro ...
.... no como ....
... no duermo ...
.... I do not live ....
I faults, sometimes, always, never ... I sleep, I dream, break me, force me, I hide.
I hide between corners of your mind to find the dark within your mind, between the sounds of your laughter, in your hands pointing at me and I folded, I hide between your eyelids and your stupid liar, in your cries and your hurtful words, closer to your mouth, between the motion of your tongue and tears still flowing from your eyes no ice.
I miss you, in my pencils and my books, in my empty bed in my letters break everything I feel, I miss from my days and nights that torture, in the cold and stifling heat and it breaks apart in DreamsCome me broken and words matter that surround me and leave me with my loneliness so crowded.
I get lost, once again, in your lies and my desire to leave, between your eyes and my feet bound, on your back so smooth and your hugs so hard ... I lose myself in your mouth so sweet and pain that I caused your words ... I get lost in the cold of your eyes, I find in you ...
I miss you, raped and rapist of myself, I hide in the trees and the desire to brincarte neck and eat slowly kiss kiss ... I miss you, to caress, to kiss your lips, to hold your hand and let go of myself supplementing your body with mine ... about seeing me, me too many lines, too much everything I feel and I do not want ... I miss days, I miss hours, I miss you.
I hide between my throat and my arteries, among the whisperings that spread with the wind, between my legs and my neck concave, I hide in my steps so as not to lose more ... I hide in my secrets and silences that beg my courage, to love you slow, with sighs and caresses ...
I faults, you away, I lose, I hide, you come back, you hide, I break, I lose ...
I hide, for fear, I lose yourself, you break by brittle, without you I miss ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment